Saturday, December 26, 2015

Madison Ashley: 7 Months

Madison Ashley: 7 Months



I am lucky if I make it to your one year with these month to month updates as late as I am posting each month; however, I will continue because it is so important to me to document your first year!!

-We are not sure how much you weigh exactly; however when you had a sick appointment recently, you weighed 17 pounds, so that should be pretty accurate, not sure how long you are, you have definitely grown some.
-Size 3 diapers
-Size 6 month clothing, some 9 month clothing and all 9 month pajamas
-Still taking 7-8 ounces of formula every 4   hours
-Are well into solids. You love oatmeal cereal and almost all of the fruit/veggie combos we have given you thus far. You have oatmeal cereal in the morning and a fruit/veggie blend in the afternoon. You keep eying my food and I think you may be ready for finger food in the next month or so? I need to start making you solids more chunky!
-Still going to bed between 7:30 and 8:30 pm and sleep continuously until we get you up around 7 am.
-Latest nicknames: bug de love, little one, Madison (French Accent), puddin pop, puddin...so many nicknames...poor child will be confused once she starts understanding!
-You are just starting to put vowels and consonants together (a lot of da da da da da and ga ga ga ga...)!
-Every once in awhile you let me rock you or soothe you to sleep and I savor ever minute of it. 
-Sitting up is old hat to you bow; it makes doing everything so much more fun.
-We are starting to see a lot more of your really sweet personality. You smile and "shriek" a lot when you see Mommy, Daddy and of course Bella. We LOVE it!!
-I need to start babyproofing everything!! You are starting to crawl faster. I look away for a second and you will have moved a good distance when I look back! Your crawl is still more of an army crawl; you haven't quite mastered the leg portion. 
-You still love anything crinkly. You especially loved wrapping paper and bows this month.
-You still have no teeth; I am thinking soon!? 

Madison, we love you so much and can't believe how quickly you are growing and changing! 

We love you, bug! 














No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS