Friday, March 28, 2014

Five on Friday


Five on Friday

Happy Friday y'all! I am so ready for the weekend... it has been a long week. Without further ado, here are some of the things I have been loving recently.

Kiki cork ballet flats
ONE- Kiki Cork Ballet Flats from J.Crew
You can find them here.  I am in love. They are a little pricey, but they are great for Spring, I can wear them to work, and they are extremely comfortable. Kate Spade had a pair of cork flats previously, but by the time I discovered them, they were sold out. Beware, these run a bit small. I generally wear a 6 in ballet flats and I wear a 6.5 in these.


Plum Pretty Sugar for BHLDN   Read more - http://www.stylemepretty.com/2014/01/09/plum-pretty-sugar-for-bhldn/

TWO- Plum Pretty Sugar Kimono Style Robe in Fields to Waterfall
I discovered this website while looking for a cuter robe to wear around the house. I find that (in the mornings especially) before I get dressed, I wear a robe quite a bit and am tired of always looking so frumpy. Fortunately, these robes are so fashionable that I don't feel as frumpy in the mornings. They have a great assortment of wedding party and bridal robes/pajamas, etc. as well. You can find their website here.



THREE- My little snugglebunny, Bella (who else)?
I told y'all that you would get very tired seeing and hearing about my little one. This is what we did 
this past weekend. Evan has finally allowed her on the first floor couch. Until recently, this was a no-no. I am milking it for all it's worth! She is a mini goldendoodle for anyone who is wondering. I highly recommend the breed; overall they are so well-behaved!


 
FOUR- Divergent
For anyone that is not familiar with the Divergent series, I definitely recommend it. The movie just 
came out this past week. I was hooked when I read the books: Divergent, Insurgent, and Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I am VERY much looking forward to seeing the first movie hopefully this weekend. If you are interested in reading the books, you can get the whole Kindle edition here at Amazon.




  
FIVE- Bentley's on 27
I went here for lunch this Thursday and the view of Uptown Charlotte was amazing. I had the salmon and it was superb! I highly recommend if you work in the uptown area to check this place out for lunch if you have at least an hour to spare; you will not be dissapointed. You can find the lunch menu here.

Happy Friday Y'all!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG





12 comments:

  1. Happy Friday + Hello from the link up! Loving those fabulous ballet flats! Your doggy is sooo cute! (: Have a lovely weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday! Thank you, you are sweet! This is my first time linking up, so it is nice to meet other bloggers. Love your background on your blog! Have a great weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. How adorable (& fluffy!) is your snugglebunny? Nothing better! Great flats by the way! Happy Weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Happy weekend to you as well! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Stopping by from the link-up!! I love the plum sugar robe - I actually have two that I've received as bridesmaids gifts!! they are super comfy! Your pup is too cute!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...aren't they great!? I already want another one (or two)! Love your profile picture, you look gorgeous! Hope you have a great weekend as well! :)

      Delete
  4. The robe is adorable! I too hate looking frumpy in my old robe! Shoes too! Oh and bentleys is great! We has pink carnation there way back when and it was fantastic! Piper is so happy Bella earned couch privledges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...Bella is extremely happy to have couch privileges! Evan will not admit it, but I think he secretly enjoys Bella on the couch as well! :)

      Delete
  5. I adore your dog. Seriously. She is absolutely precious! She deserves a spot on that couch :)

    Caitlin C
    www.withpearlsandastethoscope.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun post! Your blog and pup are precious! I covet the Jcrew flats! Have a fab weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I hope you had a great weekend as well! :) Absolutely ADORE your wedding pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS