Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pregnancy Weeks 36 and 37


 35 weeks (I promised a picture of 35 weeks from my last post)


 36 Weeks








37 Weeks


How Far Along: 36-37 weeks {FULL TERM}!! Yay!!
 
Size of Baby:
Baby is the size of a swiss chard or a winter melon (approximately 6.5 pounds)


Gender:
A sweet baby girl! Madison Ashley!


Maternity Clothes: All maternity with several non-maternity pieces squeezed in there.

Workouts: My gym membership is frozen as of May 1; however, I am still getting in walks around the neighborhood with Bella and Evan in the evenings.

Weight Gain:
29 pounds.

Sleep: Same as the last few weeks. Fairly well,I really cannot complain. Occasionally, I will have nights lately where I do not sleep very well. I now regularly have to get up at 3:30 am on the dot to pee. How weird is that? Also, I definitely toss and turn a good bit more than I used to due to the large belly.

Cravings/Aversions: Still craving more salads and healthy options. Evan made chocolate chip cookies; not a good idea!

Movement: ALL the time.

Nursery:
Done!

Symptoms:
Still really do not have too much to complain about. I really hope this continues. In addition to having trouble reaching for items on the coffee table due to the huge belly, I now do not particularly look forward to picking things up off the floor, tying my shoes, etc...it is becoming difficult and uncomfortable.

What I Miss: The same as usual...Caesar salads, soft cheeses and red wine....probably the red wine the most. 
Mood: Happy most of the time. Hospital bag is packed (more to come on this soon). We are continuing to freeze meals in preparation for Madison's arrival. I am definitely trying to make sure the house is in complete order as well. 

Best Moment This Week:
Our 37 week doctor's appointment. Doctor told me that she estimates Madison is a little under 6 pounds at this point and thinks that she will be approximately 7 pounds by the time she is born. This is wonderful news, considering my mom keeps telling me that big babies run on her side of the family.


Looking Forward To:
Of course getting to meet our little one!! I hope May 21st comes quickly; we are so ready!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're getting so close--so exciting! You are going to be a wonderful mom and truly a beautiful family!

    Sabrina
    www.babymoonadvice.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS