Thursday, March 12, 2015

My Work Baby Shower

 Today, my co-workers from U.S. Trust pulled out all of the stops and pulled off a simply amazing baby shower in honor of our little Madison. I was so in awe of all that they did that I was literally shaking when we walked in the conference room today. I will let the pictures do most of the talking...

One of my co-workers made the beautiful letter M for Madison and also handmade all of the hanging decorations. Dean and DeLuca catered our lunch which was absolutely delicious. We had petite ham biscuits, egg salad sandwiches, chicken salad sandwiches, artichoke dip, orzo pasta (my favorite) and fresh fruit.

 An adorable diaper cake made by another co-worker.

 The spread...



 Hubby and I feeling so loved.

 Another co-worker spray painted mason jars and added fresh flowers to coordinate with our pink and grey nursery theme.

 Pink lemonade (of course) and sweet tea to drink...

 Oh my goodness...the cake was from my favorite bakery, Cloud 9 Confections at 7th Street Market. As always, they did not disappoint! The cake was beautiful!



 One of the many games that we played. Another co-worker organized four to five games I think? Games included a baby word scramble, a word find, and the price is right baby.  The game pictured above was guess my due date.  I hope one of the earlier guesses is right, ha! I kind of doubt that will happen, but one can be optimistic!

 Oh my gosh...sooo many gifts. I swear my co-workers bought practically one third of my registry! It was so incredibly sweet!

Thank you to all of my co-workers for an amazing day! Evan and I felt so truly loved and blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your work baby shower was extremely amazing. I loved the party theme a lot. At the domestic garden themed San Francisco venues I also hosted baby shower for my best friend. It was a Frozen themed bash and we truly had a wonderful time over there.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS