Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pregnancy Weeks 23 and 24

I think from here on I am going to combine two weeks at a time for my pregnancy updates. I do not want to bore everyone with a week by week recap, because honestly not that much changes in a one week period.

23 weeks

24 Weeks



How Far Along: 23-24 weeks
 
Size of Baby:
Baby is the size of an ear of corn (approximately 1.25 pounds)! 


Gender:
A sweet baby girl! Madison Ashley!


Maternity Clothes: Lots of leggings and still a lot of my regular larger shirts. Almost entirely in maternity dresses for work.

Workouts: On average, 3-4 elliptical workouts and weights and sometimes a walk.

Weight Gain:
I have not weighed myself recently, however I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I will have an update on this soon. I was up a total of 12-13 pounds as of last week. I am sure this number has gone up since then...

Sleep: Really well still, except for the cold that I have been battling this week. I am usually in bed by 10:30 pm at the latest.

Cravings/Aversions: Still Gardenburgers, like one a day. I love those things!

Movement: Yes! Feeling baby girl every day all day, although a lot more movement at night. I still get a little nervous when I do not feel her moving within a couple hour period.

Nursery:
Lots of progress....dare I say its almost done and I can post some preliminary shots of the almost completed product? Hopefully in the next week or so!


Symptoms:
Growing belly...

What I Miss: Caesar salads, soft cheeses and red wine....probably the red wine the most. Oh and Sam Adams Cold Snap.
Mood: Still somewhat overly emotional at times. Somehow made it through American Sniper without crying...that was a miracle!

Best Moment This Week:
Still watching Madison's nursery starting to really come together and just feeling baby girl move all of the time. It is music to a mother's ears!


Looking Forward To:
Completing the nursery, our upcoming 3D ultrasound {at 30 weeks}, and my brother-in-law's wedding in a couple of weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS