Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pregnancy Weeks 25-27


25 Weeks





26 Weeks

27 Weeks 

How Far Along: 25-27 weeks
 
Size of Baby:
Baby is the size of a head of cauliflower (approximately 2 pounds)! 


Gender:
A sweet baby girl! Madison Ashley!


Maternity Clothes: Lots of leggings and still a lot of my regular larger shirts. ALL of my dresses for work are maternity at this point.

Workouts: On average, 2-3 elliptical workouts and weights and several runs.

Weight Gain:
Ugh...17 pounds...

Sleep: Fairly well, except I find that I have been tossing and turning a lot more than I used to. And Madison just loves to move all over the place at night. Her kicks are getting so strong that they very much keep me awake at this point. 

Cravings/Aversions: Still Gardenburgers, like one a day, rice crispy treats, Cadbury eggs...I am bad. 

Movement: Yes! So much. I can see her move by looking at my stomach.

Nursery:
Umm...done except for some things we may possible receive from our baby showers. I need to post pictures!

Symptoms:
Growing belly...

What I Miss: Caesar salads, soft cheeses and red wine....probably the red wine the most. Oh and Sam Adams Cold Snap. 
Mood: Very emotional at times. Those SPCA commercials on TV...I cannot handle them ANYMORE.

Best Moment This Week:
My brother in law's wedding in Richmond, Virginia this weekend...it was great to see everybody and see Carrie become a member of our family!


Looking Forward To:
I am not sure if I should say looking forward too, but my glucose test is this Friday (wish me luck). I am very much looking forward to it being over because I am hoping I pass. I just have this awful fear that I won't. Also still our 3D ultrasound {at 30 weeks}...I cannot wait to get a good glimpse of what she looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS