Friday, March 21, 2014

Things I am loving lately...

Happy Friday! This is my FIRST post ever. Please be patient with me as I get the hang of this thing called blogging, I am about as amateur as you get!

I thought I would start with a list of some things I have been loving lately:


-ONE-

STITCH FIX.
I have gotten two fixes thus far and I am hooked. Essentially, you create a fashion profile for yourself on their website and a personal stylist uses this information to custom select five items in your size to be shipped to you. The service costs $20 for every fix and the $20 goes towards any clothing purchases that you make. Any items that you do not like, you can send back in their enclosed pre-paid envelope.



-TWO-

California Square Red Paso Red Wine Blend


This red blend is beyond delicious. It is listed as  a medium bodied wine, but I swear that this has one of the smoothest finishes I have probably ever tasted. It is a bit of a splurge at $14.99 a bottle, but it is worth it!




-THREE-

The Wine Store

Several friends of ours told us about this great store where you can try samples of all wines prior to purchasing them. I think this is wonderful, considering I have bought bottles in the past that after tasting decide I am not in love with.



-FOUR-

Origins Concealer
Quick, Hide™! Long-Wearing Concealer


Another  amazing find from a dear friend of mine. I have extremely sensitive skin and am allergic to practically all makeup. This is one of the few products that after using for several years, I am still not allergic to it. I love this one because I can use it in conjunction with my foundation as well.


ENJOY!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS