Thursday, November 13, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! I am starting to get my energy back, which I am so thankful for! For those that don't know, I am 13 weeks pregnant {that still sounds so weird to say} and I have been super tired the entire time until very recently.  

You can find our pregnancy announcement post here.

 

But now that I am feeling better; I am up for more blogging {among other things} and am back for Five on Fridays! Without further ado, here are my random five for the week:



{ONE} Christmas movies are in full swing on the Hallmark channel!! Is it too soon!? I am already indulging on these like crazy. My poor DVR is taking it!


 {TWO} Our Gender Reveal on Thanksgiving Day

Less than two weeks until we find out {on Thanksgiving Day} whether we are having a little boy or girl! More to come on our family gender reveal party!! Below are the gender reveal invitations that we made ourselves with Word and our color printer; super easy and cheap. We are only having a few close family members attending, so we figured why not do it ourselves?



{THREE}    Oh Bella...Pet Pajamas from Target

How cute is Bella in her pajama set I found at Target this past Tuesday? You can find them here. They were only $7.99 and they have several styles. Bella is a medium and weighs 42 pounds if this is helpful to gauge sizing. Dare I mention that Evan and I also have matching plaid pajamas? Photo coming soon {while I can still wear the pajama bottoms..ha}!


{FOUR} I know I am only 13 weeks and that some of this is bloating {right?} But for me, I feel like I have “popped” just a bit {okay maybe a wee little bit}. Thoughts? I kind of love it! Is it too soon to accentuate the belly with a belt? Otherwise, I feel like I look frumpy. It's hard to really make out the bump in these pictures. Any thoughts?



{FIVE}   This is the last weekend that Evan has to work and next weekend I should have him all to myself again! I cannot wait. Among other things, I have a list of projects for Evan to complete including: baby closet organization, attic organization….the list goes on and on!!! Sorry sweetie!



Linking up with DarciAprilChristina and Natasha for Five on Friday
and
 Lauren Elizabeth for High Five Friday.



Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

10 comments:

  1. I definitely watched Fir Crazy on Hallmark this week too - it was so cute! How exciting that you're finding out on thanksgiving!! It will make the holiday ever more memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the exciting news!!! im expecting in march 2015 and it's been so fun so far!! loving your plaid top and so cute that you're doing the gender reveal at thanksgiving! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey baby D! I see you there! Looking good mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh your little belly is so cute! I love Bella's PJs! I may have to swing by Target and pick up a pair for my furbabies! I love the idea of the gender reveal on Thanksgiving! Have a great week,
    Sarah
    coffeeandglitter14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much, you are too sweet! :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats!!! Adorable bump style! I only gained 26 lbs was I was pregnant, but felt like I showed early on because I was carrying so low.

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I'm trying to find my husband and I matching plaid pjs for Christmas morning. Where did you end up finding yours? Congratulations on the pregnancy! I'm looking forward in following your journey!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS