Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekend Recap

Hope everyone had a great weekend, we did {other than me losing my voice with my cold that is just dragging on forever}!  Due to my feeling a bit under the weather, this weekend was very low key. 
 
I spent the majority of the weekend putting the finishing touches on our fall decor and running various erands while Evan brewed a batch of pumpkin beer.
 
 
Evan was so sweet to surprise me with flowers "just cause" on Friday after work.
 
 
Friday night we had burgers with pretzel buns, corn on the cob and squash.
 
 
 
 
Bella {as always} followed me around and tried to assist with the assembling the fall decor {more to come this week on fall decor}!
 
 
On Saturday morning, Bella's trainer, dubbed "Auntie Ruth,"  asked that Bella assist in a television advertisement that she is doing for her dog training business. It looks like Bella is going to be on TV! More to come on Bella's small television debut. She did really well and Evan I were so proud of her!


 Saturday night we made this Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe that I found courtesy of Pinterest. It was delicious and super easy.


Linking up with:

Biana and Meghan for Weekending
Still Being Molly for Funday Monday.
 

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your fall decor - so pretty, really great dress too! Hope you're feeling better and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a sandwich or burger on a pretzel bun! The best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fall decor looks great and I'm super impressed that your hubby brews his own pumpkin beer??? I need to make that Chicken Parmesan Casserole! I think my husband would be all over that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, hubby generally brews a lot of IPAs. I highly recommend the chicken parm, it is so easy! :)

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS