Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday: 30th Birthday Wish List

Linking up again with Annie from Home of the Malones and Natalie from East Coast Chic for Thoughts on Thursday!
 
As hard as it is for me to believe, I am turning the big 3-0 {yikes!} in approximately two and a half months. I have just started to actually feel like an adult in the past couple of years and now I have another big milestone looming in front of me! For the most part, I have accepted the fact that I am turning the 3-0. I mean, these days 30 is the new 20, right!? That's what I keep telling myself! Evan and several others have already started asking me what I want for my birthday, so I compiled a little big "wish list" of things I would love to have.

30th Birthday Wish List

1. David Yurman 14k pearl bracelet - I have actually wanted this for years. It is classic and timeless and will go well with most of my work attire.

2. iRobot® Roomba 630 Vacuum Cleaning Robot - I just recently discovered that these exist AND that there are versions out now that  work really well! I was skeptical whether this robot vacuum could really do as good of a job as me vacumming, but after reading a number of reviews; I am convinced that it can! This will not likely be a birthday present this year, but maybe for Christmas!? One can hope!

3. Longchamp tote- I have a ton of Longchamp bags as they are my favorite bag. I am addicted. I love this color and I especially love the smaller handles. This adds a little bit of variety to my  current Longchamp bag selection.

4. Kate Spade bow jewelry- You can't go wrong with anything Kate Spade in my opinion, but I especially love anything Kate Spade with bows!

5. Jack Rogers beach shoes- Again, I generally stick to many of the same things. I have a number of pairs of Jack Rogers and also have a pair of their platform sandals, the Clare Wedge in Platinum. I love these because they have a heel, but not too much of one.

6. Kate Spade stud earrings- I have these in white and love them.  As mentioned above, can't go wrong with Kate Spade and bows!


 
Thoughts for Thursday
















 


7 comments:

  1. Those earrings are super cute! I've been wondering the same thing about the iRobots -- I hate vacuuming so I love the idea of having it done for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! I will let you know if it works once I [hopefully] get the iRobot vacuum for X-mas this year. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Love everything on that wish list and I had my eye on that robot for awhile too and might have to still look into again for our wood floors. They stay dirty!! My 30th is coming up in February and I can't believe it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have hard wood floors as well and with Bella (our goldendoodle), it is basically impossible for me to keep the floors free of grass and all of the other things she tracks in! I will let you know if it works. :)

      Delete
  3. Howdy--found your blog from the link up!

    Ditto on the Longchamp bags! I love them too.

    Those bow earrings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all! Especially the yurman bangle--so timeless! That's def on my wish list too!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS