Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pregnancy Weeks 28-30


 28 Weeks


 
29 Weeks
 

How Far Along: 28-30 weeks
 
Size of Baby:
Baby is the size of a cabbage (approximately 2.75 pounds)! 


Gender:
A sweet baby girl! Madison Ashley!


Maternity Clothes: Lots of leggings and a lot of non-maternity larger shirts. Almost ALL of my dresses for work are maternity at this point.

Workouts: Slowing down a good bit. Not being as good about working out as I should. I have gotten in several runs and some walks with Bella and Evan. I am waiting to suspend my gym membership until around 35 weeks; however, as I am hoping to still get in some good workouts. 

Weight Gain:
Holding steady at 20 pounds for the last several weeks.

Sleep: Fairly well,I really cannot complain. 

Cravings/Aversions: Still Gardenburgers, Cadbury Eggs, Combos (real healthy, right?), Greek salads... 

Movement: ALL the time.

Nursery:
Done except for some things we may possible receive from our baby showers. Pictures coming in the next day, I promise!

Symptoms:
Growing belly...

What I Miss: Caesar salads, soft cheeses and red wine....probably the red wine the most. Oh and Sam Adams Cold Snap. I am buying Cold Snap so that I can have it for after Madison is born!
Mood: Still very emotional at times, but very happy that little one is progressing so well and we only have 10 more long weeks before we (hopefully) meet her.

Best Moment This Week:
So far, my 30 week appointment when the doctor commented on my drama-free pregnancy. I am just so happy that our little one is healthy and so far everything is going very smoothly! Oh... and passing my glucose test on the first try. I was really nervous about that.


Looking Forward To:
Sooo many things to look forward to: my work baby shower tomorrow and our family Virginia baby shower this weekend, our Charlotte baby shower the following weekend, and our 3D ultrsound tomorrow evening. Can't wait to catch a glimpse of what our little one looks like!

 

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS