Friday, March 21, 2014

Bella

I am sure my obsession with my dog will get old very quickly for those following, but as will become abundantly obvious, I absolutely love my fur baby baby girl. To me, since we do not have children yet, Bella is the closest thing I have to a little girl. So although I know that Bella is only our dog, to us, she is our family and accordingly, we treat her as such. I am somewhat ridiculously obsessed with her. Here are a few pictures to recap the first 8.5 months we have had with our sweet little Bella.

 

Bella, approximately 3.5 months old.
 
 
Family Christmas Pictures 2013
 
Bella with her nephew, Peter.
Another Christmas picture pose!
 
 
We used this one for our 2013 Christmas cards.
 
 
 Our little girl posing in her new winter sweater.

 
Lots of Christmas toys!
 

Valentines Day toys are the best!
All dolled up for V-Day!
 


In sum, can you tell we love our dog? I don't know what we will do when she is no longer with us! We are so thankful to be able to enjoy her (hopefully) for many years to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS