Monday, March 31, 2014

Random Happenings from the Weekend

Happy Monday! A couple random happenings from this past weekend....
 
 
So thankful that it is FINALLY starting to feel like Spring!  Additionally, today is the official opening day of baseball season (per my husband).  Baseball is my husband's favorite sport, so he is pretty thrilled that the Spring/Summer 2014 season is upon us! 

In celebration of the first day of the baseball season, Evan decided to celebrate with festive socks.


 

On another note, we had dinner Saturday night at a friends' house. Our friends made the best pot of chili, cornbread and for dessert I Evan made this:
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheescake
 You can find the recipe here. I found this recipe on pinterest and we had to give it a try.  I highly recommend it as it is super easy (only 6 ingredients)  and it is delicious! We are definitely going to have to make this again!!
 
 
 
 
A pastime of Bella and her Daddy..hide and seek.  I hate to tell them, but their legs (and tail) kind of give away their location!
 

Oh Bella!! This is what Bella apparently likes to do on Sunday afternoons when Daddy is up in the attic (per Mommy's instructions of course). Bella has climbed the ladder now several times and each time manages to get closer to the top. This is evidence of how much Bella hates to be away from Evan and I...she is willing to climb a ladder to get to us! Crazy girl! Give her a few more weeks and I have a feeling she will be able to get to the top. I have a video coming of Bella climbing to the attic, which I should be able to upload very soon. Stay tuned!
 



 

1 comment:

  1. Love the ladder picture!! Our doodle climed the ladder to try & get to us while hanging Christmas lights on the house! Everyone was amazed he could climb the ladder!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS