Thursday, March 27, 2014

Layering Bracelets


Let's discuss the layered bracelet look...

I love this look and rarely have just one bracelet on my hand these days. I actually prefer the layered bracelet look as opposed to wearing one of my watches at the moment. Here are some of the layered looks that I have worn and/or am wanting to wear this spring and summer. With the warm weather (hopefully) coming to Charlotte soon, this look is likely to be out with even more force in the coming weeks!!


This one is one of my favorite looks because it goes with most of my work attire. Both of the chain bracelets are from Jcrew factory. You can find them here. The "Good as Gold" charm bracelet is from Kate Spade (courtesy of my friend Brooke). You can find it here.


Another look that I am really loving and recently purchased is also from Jcrew factory. You can find it here.


This one I pair with anything blue that I wear. This blue bracelet is actually on clearance at the moment at Jcrew Factory. You can find it here.


Absolutely adore this Kate Spade 'Skinny Mini Rope Bangle.' It is currently on sale and mine is on my way. You can find it here.  


 Here is another look that I really love. I do not own these (yet), but I am hoping these will be purchased in the near future. The bow and purple bangles are from Kate Spade. You can find them here and here.  I am not positive, but I believe the pale pink bracelet is from Jcrew. I could not find the exact one, but you can find a somewhat similar one at Jcrew Factory here.


Another look I am really loving. The blue swirl bracelet is Lilly Pulitzer and can be found here.
The gold middle one is Jcrew, found here. The bracelet on the far left is Kiel James Patrick, found here.


This middle blue one I found in a  Lilly Signature Store in Richmond, Virginia. 

The black bow was from a good friend of mine...I am not sure where she found it. 

More bracelets from Jcrew. These are older, so they may be available on Ebay, but unfortunately not on the Jcrew website anymore.

Again, more jcrew.


Can you tell that I am really loving this look? I think I need to slow down on the number of bracelets I purchase! My husband would definitely support me toning it down a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS