Friday, June 6, 2014

Five on Friday

{ONE}  Bella's "Graduation"

Bella "graduated" from from her six week training course with Ruth Wenzel of A Dog's Best Friend Training last Thursday. We have had the best experience working with Ruth; however, since she offers boarding and pet sitting services, Bella will continue to have many more play dates with Ruth and her doggies!

Sorry for the red eye in this picture; for some reason I could not get the red eye reducer to work!



{TWO} Our new Nikon D3100 14.2 MP Digital SLR Camera

I have been wanting an SLR camera for ages and we finally pulled the trigger this past Wednesday. I have read tons of reviews and weighed getting a newer model of this camera (which obviously would be more expensive) versus this slightly older model and I couldn't justify getting a newer model based on everything I read. Plus, I have several friends that have this camera model and love it; so we figured we can't go wrong with this one!  I am so excited for it to get here, so that I can begin taking lots of pictures!!



{THREE} Moon and Lola 'Chelsea' Small Monogrammed Stud Earrings

I love these earrings and have wanted them for quite some time! They come in many different colors, but my favorite is the Tigers Eye/Gold color, that looks like Tortoise shell to me. These will likely be on my birthday wish list (too bad my birthday isn't until the end of September).




{FOUR} Our trip to my Father-In-Law's this weekend in Greenville, South Carolina.

I am sad to say that since little Bella has been in the picture, we haven't made it down to his house much. I am looking forward to doing some hiking, eating some good food, and relaxing (something I never do at home because I  can always find something that needs to be done around the house)! This is a picture of one of the waterfalls in Caesar Head State Park, where we plan on hiking this Saturday.


{FIVE} This Quote

Most importantly  on my five this week, is this quote I found on Pinterest and I thought it was worth mentioning (for my sake).  I need to plaster this quote to my fridge and every other place I can think of! I am very aware that I continually struggle with this one as I am a planner and I always want to think about the next big thing I have to look forward to.  My goal is to try very hard to live in the present and focus less on the past and future.




Hope everyone has a great weekend!!


 

5 comments:

  1. Yay Bella!!!!! Those earrings are to die for...adding to my mental wish list too! And I LOVE that quote. I am forever looking to what's next and not enjoying the now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! I hear ya...like I said...I need to plaster that quote everywhere! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to rock it Bella! I remember when my first fur-baby graduated =) Proud mommy moment for sure.
    squee! New camera, have so much fun with it!
    Great quote, so true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Greenville - wonderful place to live and visit :) Enjoy your weekend!! Yay for Bella, she's just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeee Moon and Lola and those amazing earrings!! Those would def. be my color picks too :) :)

    Happy Friday, girlfriend! xo

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS