Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Spring Family Photos

I was so excited to get our pictures back from our photo session with Leslie Keener of Elizabeth Scott Photography that we took back in April!!  Despite the torrential downpours prior to our shoot (I was freaking out a bit) and my somewhat frizzy hair due to all of the rain, all in all, I thought our pictures turned out great!  Thank you so much, Leslie, for all of your hard work! Also, thank you to Lindsey Regan Thorne who did my hair and makeup! Here are some of my favorites from the shoot: 
 
 




 
 
 







 
 








 
 

 
 





I am excited to frame some of these and find places for them in our home!
 

2 comments:

  1. These are sooo good!! We include the pup in family photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren! I can't imaging not including Bella. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS