Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday:

I am taking a vacation day tomorrow, so I decided to blog today so that I can relax tomorrow without (too much) of a to-do list.

Here are my thoughts for the day:

{ONE} Bella is having her First Birthday Pawty this Saturday and she turns one this Sunday, June 29th! Among other things, I ordered a cake for her first Birthday from Yappy Hour Bakery in Huntersville, NC (located in Birkdale Village).
More to come on her birthday festivities next week.



{TWO}I found this letter at Home South, and thought it was a great additional to the front door for summer. I added a lace burlap bow and voila!


  
{THREE}  Not Just Coffee
 
For those that work in Uptown Charlotte, specifically, near the 7th Street Market, you should check this place out. They are a little pricey (around $4.95 for a latte); however  they are worth it. My favorite is the Vanilla Sugar Latte.
 

 
{FOUR} This cutie. He will hate that I am posting a picture of him on my blog, but I can't help it. I am loving his new bow tie Wednesday traditions. This is the bow tie from our wedding.
 
 I am linking up with Home of the Malones and East Coast Chic today!
 
Thoughts for Thursday 
 
 
  Hope everyone has a great weekend!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up!! Natalie and I are both celebrating our son's first birthday this weekend too!! It's been so much fun to plan, but now I'm ready for the party to be here!! Your hubby looks cute in his bow tie! My husband hates for me to post pics of him on the blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for hosting, it's a great idea! Hope your son's birthday party went well; first birthdays are a big deal! Crazy that your dog is named Bella as well...it is a popular name. What kind of dog is she? Looking forward to following your awesome blog and linking up on Thursdays. :)

      Delete
  2. PS. My dogs name is Bella too and I can't wait to see pictures of your bella wearing her bday hat!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS