Friday, March 20, 2015

My Virginia (Family) Baby Shower

This past Saturday we had our family shower in Sharps, Virgina at Evan's grandparent's house. We had quite a large group and the food was delicious! Evan and I are so grateful to have had such a beautiful shower thrown for little Madison!





 Evan and I before the shower.







 A dress that my mother-in-law made...I can't wait for Madison to be able to wear it!

 Personalized M&M's with Madison's name on them.


 Nonalcoholic punch for the pregnant lady.


 Yogurt parfaits.


 Opening gifts.






 Mom gave me the dress that I wore home from the hospital.


 Sophie the Giraffe.


Our Pack 'N Play!


We also got our Bob stroller (pictured above) which is definitely the one thing one our registry that I was most excited about! Bella (of course) helped with opening all of the gifts.

It was so great to see everyone and really touched by all of the love that we felt for baby Madison!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS