Monday, March 30, 2015

Pregnancy Weeks 30-32

30 Weeks

31 Weeks


32 Weeks


How Far Along: 30-32 weeks
 
Size of Baby:
Baby is the size of a large jicama (approximately 3.75 pounds)! 


Gender:
A sweet baby girl! Madison Ashley!


Maternity Clothes:Basically all maternity with several non-maternity pieces squeezed in there.

Workouts: Finally this past week I decided to throw in the towel on running until after Madison is born...which was a bit sad. I began running a bit with the hubby the other day and the amount of weight that I am carrying around my midsection was just a bit too uncomfortable. Plus, I don't know about anyone else, but lately when running, it feels like you constantly have to pee? I am assuming this is from the pressure of the baby on my bladder as I bounce up and down? Anyway, from here on out there will be a lot of brisk walks, weights, etc but no more running.

Weight Gain:
23 pounds.

Sleep: Fairly well,I really cannot complain. Except for my current insomnia (it is 5 am in the morning on a Sunday).

Cravings/Aversions: Not too much. Just craving more salads and healthy options actually. 

Movement: ALL the time. Baby girl's movements used to be the most energetic at nights; however, recently, she is much more active during the day and seems to quiet down at night. Does this mean she is getting on my schedule just a bit? One can hope, but who knows!

Nursery:
Basically done. I need to stop by Pottery Barn Kids and grab a pillow insert; but other than a couple small things, done.

Symptoms:
Growing belly...

What I Miss: The same as usual...Caesar salads, soft cheeses and red wine....probably the red wine the most. 
Mood: Still very emotional at times and nesting like crazy. So far we have re-organized the pantry and added additional shelving and I have re-worked several areas of our kitchen cabinets to make room for all of Madison's bottles and future baby items. 

Best Moment This Week:
Our baby shower last weekend and putting the finishing touches on our nursery. I think we have done a lot, but I still feel like there is so much to do!


Looking Forward To:
Getting to meet our little one. I still have a little less than two months, but I am getting (just a bit) impatient!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS