Monday, April 20, 2015

Pregnancy Weeks 33-35

 
 33 Weeks




                                                                     34 Weeks


 **I unfortunately do not have a picture for 35 weeks yet, but will include it with my next pregnancy post.

How Far Along: 33-35 weeks
 
Size of Baby:
Baby is the size of a honeydew melon (approximately 5.25 pounds)


Gender:
A sweet baby girl! Madison Ashley!


Maternity Clothes: All maternity with several non-maternity pieces squeezed in there.

Workouts: My gym membership is frozen as of May 1; however, I am still getting in walks around the neighborhood with Bella and Evan in the evenings. I want to begin a squat regime asap and also some light arm weights. I really need to walk more. Must get motivated...

Weight Gain:
27 pounds.

Sleep: Fairly well,I really cannot complain. Occasionally I will have nights lately where I do not sleep very well. I definitely toss and turn a good bit more than I used to due to the large belly.

Cravings/Aversions: Still craving more salads and healthy options. Also really craving guacamole, but that has been ongoing throughout this pregnancy. Bagels with cream cheese (not so healthy).

Movement: ALL the time. Lately, Madison's movements have become quite intense...to the point where Evan took a video of what we believe to be her knee or leg protruding significantly from my belly moving from one side to another. Her movements are so strong they are sometimes uncomfortable!!

Nursery:
Done!

Symptoms:
Other than a quickly growing belly, I am starting to have some other less than desirable side effects, but nothing too cumbersome. Specifically, I am finally having some difficulty getting up from a sitting position, getting in and out of bed now takes a good bit more effort, and I definitely cannot reach for things on the coffee table while sitting on the couch without significant discomfort. Probably the most uncomfortable side effect that I am having is mild upper backaches in the afternoons/evenings. I am pretty sure that is not due to the big belly, but ahem...the girls that are ginormous! Please tell me this is temporary, because I am not a fan!  On the plus side, I can still "out walk" most people at work. I am known for being a really fast walker and I am happy to state that so far pregnancy has not slowed me down very much!  I am very thankful though for how easy this pregnancy has been (at least so far).

What I Miss: The same as usual...Caesar salads, soft cheeses and red wine....probably the red wine the most. 
Mood: Happy most of the time. Hospital bag is basically packed (more to come on this soon), we have begun for the past several weeks to make meals to freeze for after Madison comes, and we are in the process of deep cleaning the house.  

Best Moment This Week:
Picking out Madison's outfits for the hospital. I got so excited coordinating her hair bows, onsies, and dresses. It makes it so much more real that our little girl will be here in (hopefully) a Month!!


Looking Forward To:
Of course getting to meet our little one!! I hope May 21st comes quickly; we are so ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS