Friday, April 11, 2014

Five On Friday: All Things Bella

Happy Friday! It wasn't planned, but it appears for the most part, that this week's five is focused primarily on our dog, Bella.

{ONE} Bella's Easter "Outfit" from Old Navy
 
It was only $5 and it has the cutest little bunny tail and ears! It is on clearance and only in the stores.
 
They also had this pink and white striped polo as well (also on clearance). I couldn't resist buying it.
 
 
 
{TWO} Girl's Best Friend Tee by Lauren James 
 
 I absolutely had to have this t-shirt when I saw it! You can find the T Shirt here.  Lauren James has a whole assortment of adorable T Shirts (plus: they all have pockets).
 
  
{Three} Bella's New Dog Trainer  
Although Bella generally is a dog owner's dream (even at 9 months), she has a couple problem areas that we would like to work on, namely: not pulling while walking on the leash and staying by my side when she is not allowed to play with other dogs (all problems while she is on the leash oddly enough).  We are very much looking forward to working with Bella's new trainer, Ruth Wenzel, who lives in Huntersville and is an ABC Certified trainer!  We chose to do six one hour private sessions and Ruth will come to our house (or another location since most of Bella's issues pertain to being in very public places).  We start in two weeks...can't wait!  You can find her website here.
 
 
{Four} Bella's New Dog Bed
 I got this one from Joss and Main and I am very pleased with it.  It goes very well with our family room decor and most importantly, it's machine washable! Although this particular dog bed is not currently available, they routinely have a pet "event" where you can find similar pet beds.
 
  
 
 
  
 
{Five} Our Trip to Atlanta This Weekend
 Somewhat last minute, but Evan got great tickets to a Brave's game (11 rows back from home plate)  this Saturday and so I quickly booked a hotel room in Buckhead for the night. I have a surprise for Evan (potentially a wardrobe item) that I ordered this week for the game! I am looking forward to some good meals and quality time with the hubby!


 
  
 
 
 
HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL!! 

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Five on Friday linkup! I totally did not know that Old Navy has dog clothes... thanks for sharing, I will have to check it out :) I have 2 65 pound dogs and I have the hardest time finding clothes to fit them

    Justine
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is Bella?? Is she a Goldendoodle? She reminds me of ours so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Bella would be good friends with my Scout!! :) and I am LOVING that dog bed!!!

    Happy Friday, pretty lady! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piper is super jealous of Bella's bed!! And my old navy didn't have any of the cute pup stuff!!! Hope y'all enjoyed the ATL!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS