Thursday, April 3, 2014

Five on Friday



So thankful it's Friday (although I wish I felt better)! Guess I have to take the good with the bad (warm weather (love) =awful allergies for me (hate))!  Without further ado, here are my five things for the week:


{One}  Old Navy Women's Suspended-Neck Jersey Dresses
I just love these dresses from Old Navy. They are so comfortable and stylish! They are on sale now for $15.00! They even have petite sizes (which I have to get...I am only 5'3''). Additionally, all of Old Navy's dresses are currently on sale! 


   
Here is the sailboat print dress. I wear an XS petite in almost all of their dresses (just to give you an idea of sizing). 

{Two} Crafty Beer Guys Beer and Wine Shop
 

Located in Huntersville, North Carolina, this is one of our favorite places to go in the evenings and on the weekend. Crafty Beer Guys is a craft beer and wine shop that also serves beer and wine on their premises. The bartenders are extremely knowledgeable and can always recommend the best wine/beer for your tastes. Additionally, they offer beer tastings every Tuesday and wine tastings every Wednesday. And to make it even better, they are dog friendly. They will even bring a water dish to you for your dog. We have LOVED having CBG down the street from us this past year...it is unlike any other beer and wine shop or bar! You can find their website here. 

{Three} Bella climbing up our attic ladder

As promised earlier this week, here is the video taken in Bella climbing our attic ladder in an attempt to get to her Daddy. Pretty hilarious!!



{Four} Harrison Blackford Art
A co-worker of mine mentioned using this artist to have a piece painted for her and I looked her up.  She lives in Greenville, South Carolina. You can find her website here. You can choose what you would like to have painted (either use a personal picture or a picture found somewhere) and she will paint it using your picture!  I love her use of colors and brush strokes. Evan and I definitely want to do this in the next several years.


{Five} Weekend Gardening and Mulching
It is time for the annual planting of our flowers and refreshing our mulch....ugh!  I dread the actual planting of flowers in our front and back yard; it is hard work!  Don't get me wrong, I love picking out the flowers and I love the end  result; I am just not a fan of the actual planting!  Thankfully, this year Evan and I took a vacation day this Wednesday to get a head start on the planting.  Thus, we have already completed the flowers in the front yard and now just need to complete the back yard this weekend.  Hopefully it won't take us too long to complete the back yard this weekend...fingers crossed!




 

Have a great weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS