Friday, April 18, 2014

Five on Friday:


{ONE} Bourbon and Bowties

I have known about these lovely bangles for quite some time, but have been lazy about actually making it to one of the boutiques in Charlotte that carries them or trying to find them online. I finally searched today and was excited to find a store that carried them online and quickly ordered one. Unfortunately a lot of the more neutral ones I was looking for are currently sold out, but I am going to keep checking back. So excited! You can purchase them online here.

{TWO} Kayce Hughes Jordan Dress

I am thinking about possibly wearing this dress for professional pictures that Evan, Bella and I are finally getting in several weeks. Thoughts!? You can find it here.


{THREE}  Bow Tie Thursdays

Evan has decided (randomly) to dub Thursdays "Bow Tie Thursdays." Did I mention I love this look on Evan and I wish that he would wear bow ties more often (hint hint)!? This beauty is from Brooke and Michael's wedding last spring (purchased from High Cotton).  You can also find Brooke's Blog here.  

{FOUR} Our first game in the new Knight's Stadium  

We had a blast and can't wait to go again! 
 

{FIVE} Fidler Family Reunion

I am very much looking forward to seeing everyone on Evan's side of the family for an Easter weekend
get-together with lots of food, beer, and corn hole!  Also, as silly as this may sound, I am excited to have an event for Bella to wear her Easter "outfit," even if it will only be for twenty minutes or so (depending on how long she will let me keep it on her). Bella loves going up to Virginia because she gets to play with several other doggy friends of hers (namely a Red Bone Coon Hound named Bessie and a Black Lab named Sui (pronounced Soo-ee)!

Happy Easter Weekend!  



 








4 comments:

  1. Hello from the link-up! That dress is incredible! I have been thinking about getting some pictures taken of my little family too - my husband and I with our pup. I'm glad I stumbled upon you!
    - Kelsey @ http://www.thejaderstons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelsey! Thanks! Your puppy is adorable! Love the dish towels...I actually found them at TJ Maxx soon after your blog, I had to buy them, so cute! Hope you had a great weekend!

      -Lauren

      Delete
  2. The dress is gorgeous and will look even better on YOU! Bow tie Thursday makes me so happy!! Knights game was such a blast and needs to happen again soon!! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet!! Yes, I think we should plan another Knights game sometime very soon (and I will wear more comfortable shoes..lol)! :)

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS