Thursday, May 1, 2014

Five on Friday: Shoe and Bath Products Edition


Sorry y'all, I think I have lost my mind this week; I totally forgot to actually post my five!

This week has been super busy and subsequently has flown by! So glad it's Friday though! My "Five" today are all products/shoes that I have been loving lately.

I am in love with these. I am only 5'2 1/2," thus as much as I love my Jack Roger flats, in the summer with sundresses, I could really use some extra height! You can find them here at Zappos.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are thinking about ordering these, make sure you order a half size up from what you order in the flat Jack Rogers sandals (i.e. I wear a 6 in the flats, but wore my normal size a 6.5 in these).

In regards to Zappos, I am kinda in love with them as well...the whole free shipping (even if you want to exchange or return shoes) and basically overnight shipping is pretty fabulous. Example: I ordered the shoes above in a size 6 and they were a little too small. I went that evening to the Zappos website, submitted my exchange, and the next day the size 6.5 shoes were waiting on my doorstep...It can't get any quicker than that! I was very impressed!



{TWO} Kate Spade Small Square Stud Earrings in Tortoise/Gold

They are back! They are back! I was so excited to see that these were back in stock as they were sold out around Christmas.I desperately wanted them then, but could not find them anywhere, until now.  I ADORE anything tortoise and I love the small square stud earrings by Kate Spade (in all colors), so I had to have these. I just received these two days ago. You can find them here at Nordstrom


{THREE} LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics is coming to South Park

 
  
One of my good friends, Brooke, told me just yesterday that Lush is opening a store in South Park Mall (in Charlotte, NC for the non-local individuals).  Apparently the store will open sometime in May. For those who are not familiar with Lush, it is essentially a high end version of The Body Shop, but much more creative with their products, more diverse (they carry makeup), many vegan/organic products (great for someone like me who is allergic to many products), and MOST IMPORTANTLY their products are cruelty free. If anyone needs any recommendations on products, I can probably help...I have sampled (and bought) a TON of their products. You can find their website here. 


{FOUR} Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner

I have seen others blog about this and I am jumping on the bandwagon. I actually received a sample of this shampoo and conditioner months ago in a Birchbox and loved it so much that I finally decided to get it. As I have mentioned previously, I have very sensitive skin and am allergic to a lot of products (especially shampoos and conditioners). These products (so far) do not cause any sort of allergic reaction for me and they make my hair shiny and soft. You can buy the shampoo here and can buy the conditioner here. I have also tried the Frederic Fakkai Au Naturel Dry Shampoo. I liked it and thankfully do not seem to be allergic to it, but I am not sure I would readily recommend it to anyone, given the bit of flakes that it left in my hair (even after a good bit of brushing as instructed).

Anyone else tried any of their products? Thoughts?


{FIVE} Factory Demi-Wedge Sandals from Jcrew

 
 























 
Factory demi-wedge sandals 
I LOVE these sandals. Not only are they stylish and I can wear then to work in the summer, but they are probably the most comfortable sandals I own.  Jcrew makes them in black (pictured above) and nude. The nude color was back-ordered  and I was able to snag a pair, but unfortunately they appear to be completely sold out now. The Black are still available in several sizes. You can find them here. 

 

Happy Friday Everyone!












1 comment:

  1. No surprise here--love it all! I need those jacks!!!!!! Im guessing I'd be the same size of course! Also love those Kate Spare earrings!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS