Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014 in Review

Evan and I decided right after Christmas 2013 that Christmas 2014 would be celebrated in our own home with just the three of us {Evan, myself and Bella}. Other than the Christmas when we had just gotten back from our honeymoon, every year we always travel to Virginia for Christmas to visit both families. My parents live in Warrenton, Virginia and a good bit of Evan's family lives in the Richmond area. This year we thought it would be nice that given this is the last year before baby, we just enjoy the peace and quiet that we currently have with just the three of us. Next Christmas we will have a little one  {probably not a bit relaxing} and we know that we will want to travel to everyone so that they can meet our new addition. Although I know next Christmas will be a bit a lot more chaotic; I can't wait!!

Here are a few pictures from this Christmas just the three of us. We spent our days off doing some cooking, eating out, shopping and a whole lot of relaxing. It was wonderful.


I made Christmas cookies for a select few friends in the area. I found these cute containers at Target last minute.



A glimpse of our new stockings from Pottery Barn! I LOVE that Madison has her own stocking for next year. 









1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great holiday together - love your baked goods gifts - so, so, so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS