Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Pregnancy Weeks 16 and 17

I am a little behind on my weekly bumpdates (again), so I have combined weeks 16 and 17 to catch up.


How Far Along: 17 weeks
 
Size of Baby:
Baby is the size of an onion.


Gender:
A sweet baby girl! Madison Ashley!


Maternity Clothes: Lots of leggings, nonmaternity dresses from Forever 21. I got several great pieces from H&M Maternity. I highly recommend their maternity jeggings! I still can't wear straight maternity items (other than pants) because they are just too big still. 

Workouts: Three. Ugh. I still struggle to find the time. I need some motivation!

Weight Gain:
Ugh...8 pounds from original weight.

Sleep: Pretty good. I have been going to bed a little later than previously...usually by 10:30 pm.

Cravings/Aversions: I LOVE Jimmy John’s vegetarian subs still. Like I can eat it every meal...no joke.

Movement: None yet, I can't wait!

Nursery:
Progress has begun! We found a dresser at The Depot at Gibson Mill in Concord, NC and found curtains, shelving options, and a chandalier at Ikea. Evan has installed the shelving in the closet and it looks amazing. I am so thankful to have such a handy husband! We still need to purchase the crib, but I have it picked out.

Symptoms:
Almost normal energy level. I feel almost completely normal..I LOVE it!

What I Miss: Caesar salads, soft cheeses and red wine. Not much else.  
Mood: So so happy and content knowing we are having a little girl!

Best Moment This Week:
Starting to see the nursery come together. We still have a lot of work to do, but we have put a good dent in it! Also, picking our top day care facility! It is pretty swanky and I am really excited! Our daycare has baby yoga and an in house chef that makes organic baby food!

Looking Forward To:
Feeling the little one move and especially for Evan to be able to feel her kick.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for getting the nursery going! You look great!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS