Saturday, December 20, 2014

Pregnancy Week 18




How Far Along: 18 weeks
 
Size of Baby:
Baby is the size of a sweet potato.


Gender:
A sweet baby girl! Madison Ashley!


Maternity Clothes: Same as last week. Lots of leggings, nonmaternity dresses from Forever 21. I got several great pieces from H&M Maternity. I highly recommend their maternity jeggings! I still can't wear straight maternity items (other than pants) because they are just too big still. 

Workouts: Two. Ugh. I still struggle to find the time/motivation. Evan and I did join a gym that has several indoor swimming pools and an outdoor pool for the summer in addition to the fitness center and exercise classes. I am hoping to make it to the gym a good bit since I can walk there.

Weight Gain:
Up another pound from the past two weeks.

Sleep: Pretty good. I have been going to bed a little later than previously...usually by 10:30 pm.

Cravings/Aversions: Pizza, vegetarian subs, sweet potato fries, salads...basically anything other than sweets.

Movement: Yes! This past Saturday night I felt her first kick and Evan was able to feel her kick too! Since then I have felt her move every day. It is a pretty awesome feeling!!

Nursery:
We have made a good bit of progress.  Dresser, curtains, closet shelving, lighting, crib, and rug are in place. I still have a lot of the small details to complete, but all of the major pieces are in place!

Symptoms:
Almost normal energy level. Growing belly...

What I Miss: Caesar salads, soft cheeses and red wine. Not much else.  
Mood: So so happy and content knowing we are having a little girl!

Best Moment This Week:
Our 18 week anatomy scan. I was a bit nervous even though we were assured at our 15 week 3D scan that everything looked great. I was still worried and it was great to hear again that everything looked great and that it appears we are having a completely healthy little girl.
 
Looking Forward To:
Is it too soon to say that I am looking forward to Madison finally being here? Because I already can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS