Monday, December 15, 2014

2014 Christmas Pajamas

I think that Bella and I have started a new Christmas tradition. I found these matching Christmas pajamas at Target in early November and was excited to take pictures with them. They actually had men's matching pajamas as well; but Evan opted not to participate. Something about not liking the idea of these pictures going public made him opt out! So without further ado, here is my mini photo shoot with my other best friend, my sweet mini Goldendoodle, Bella. Don't mind my preggo belly in this pictures! I am really starting to pop at 18 weeks!









3 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! Seriously....I really, really do! Cute matching jams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh these are fun! I want some Christmas jammies like those!! LOVE. Merry Christmas! Found your post on the Christmas Pajama Party :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS