Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Our Gender Reveal

On Thanksgiving day we gathered with family and found out the gender of our first child. Carrie, my soon to be sister-in-law did a great job capturing all of the special moments on film and my father in law took a video of the whole reveal. We went for our gender reveal scan at Lake Norman 3D Imaging on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Roxanne, the ultrasound tech, was amazing and Evan and I plan to back again towards the end of our pregnancy! I was terrified that the baby would not cooperate and that we would not be able to find out in time for Thanksgiving, but was relieved when Roxanne assured me that she had no trouble determining our baby's gender. Without further ado here are a ton of pictures of our gender reveal...

 The cake was from Cloud 9 Confections in Uptown Charlotte. They did an amazing job!


 A shot before the big reveal...

 I kept repeating before cutting the cake: "I am so scared!" I was shaking and I was so nervous! We really would be happy with either gender, however I did really had my hopes set on one particular one if I am being honest...


 









 
WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!




 Our sweet little Madison Ashley! We could not be more thrilled! I was really really hoping for a girl and we got our wish! I have already bought tons of bows and frilly dresses! I cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! Such great news! I love the picture of the dog with the sign! So clever!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS