Monday, December 29, 2014

Pregnancy Week 19







 


How Far Along: 19 weeks
 
Size of Baby:
Baby is the size of an heirloom tomato. 


Gender:
A sweet baby girl! Madison Ashley!


Maternity Clothes: Lots of leggings and still a lot of my regular larger shirts.  I still can't wear a lot of maternity dresses as they are still too big. I am trying to find some good workout clothing since I am getting back in the gym. Any suggestions?

Workouts: Three. Elliptical and bike workouts. Hoping to run more next week!

Weight Gain:
Not sure, I am dreading getting on the scale after Christmas.

Sleep: Pretty good. I have been going to bed a little later than previously...usually by 10:30 pm.

Cravings/Aversions: Pizza,buffalo wraps, Christmas cookies and Nerds...Christmas was not good for healthy eating!

Movement: Yes!Feeling baby girl every day all day, although a lot more movement at night. I actually get a little nervous when I do not feel her moving within a couple hour period.

Nursery:
More progress: several shelves have been put up, the curtains are complete, and we also ordered Madison's monogram for over her crib.  We also bought some additional clothing items during after Christmas sales.

Symptoms:
Growing belly...

What I Miss: Caesar salads, soft cheeses and red wine. Not much else.  
Mood: So so happy and content knowing we are having a little girl!

Best Moment This Week:
Continuing to feel Madison kick and move around! I love feeling her move; it makes me reassured that all is well.

 
Looking Forward To:
Completing the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS