Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pregnancy 14 Weeks




How Far Along: 14 weeks
 
Size of Baby:
Baby is the size of a lemon

Gender:
We have no idea. None at all. 


Maternity Clothes: I LOVE gap maternity leggings and have been wearing those in addition to my standard leggings on the weekends and after work. I found some great roomy dresses at Forever 21 that are not maternity and they have been working out really well temporarily until I am able to fit into maternity dresses.

Workouts: Three. I have been so busy this week in preparation for Thanksgiving (we are hosting) that I have not worked out at much as I would like!
 
Weight Gain:
I have not weighed myself. I will let you know next time that I do.

Sleep: A good 8-9 hours nightly.I generally get really tired around 8 pm.

Cravings/Aversions: I LOVE Jimmy John’s vegetarian subs still. Like I can eat it every meal...no joke.

Movement: None yet, I can't wait!

Nursery:
Is still a guestroom. We are waiting until we know the gender on Thanksgiving!

Symptoms:
Almost normal energy level. I feel almost completely normal..I LOVE it!

What I Miss: Caesar salads and soft cheeses. Not much else.  
Mood: Happy. Anxious to find out our baby's gender!

Best Moment This Week:
Just knowing that Thanksgiving is almost here!

Looking Forward To:
Finding out the gender of our little one! I can't think about much else! I can't wait to get monogram after monogram of little outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS