Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pregnancy 15 Weeks



 I am a little behind on my weeks, so I wanted to go ahead and post week 16 to catch up.


How Far Along: 15 weeks
 
Size of Baby:
Baby is the size of a apple.

Gender:
We had our 3D early gender determination appointment at Lake Norman 3D today and they were able to tell what we are having! We do not know yet as we are waiting to cut our gender reveal cake on Thanksgiving!! We are beyond thrilled! I highly recommend using Lake Norman 3D Imaging if you live in the area. More to come on that front.


Maternity Clothes: Same as last week, lots of leggings and dresses from Forever 21. I am really starting to pop and I am loving it!

Workouts: I have been bad, I think two. I have been super busy making the final preparations for Thanksgiving!

Weight Gain:
I have not weighed myself. I will let you know next time that I do.

Sleep: A good 8-9 hours nightly.I generally get really tired around 8 pm.

Cravings/Aversions: I LOVE Jimmy John’s vegetarian subs still. Like I can eat it every meal...no joke.

Movement: None yet, I can't wait!

Nursery:
Is still a guestroom. We are waiting until we know the gender on Thanksgiving!

Symptoms:
Almost normal energy level. I feel almost completely normal..I LOVE it!

What I Miss: Caesar salads and soft cheeses. Not much else.  
Mood: Happy. Anxious to find out our baby's gender!

Best Moment This Week:
Our 3D ultrasound when the tech showed us the four chambers of the baby's heart and informed us that being able to see them reduced the odds of our baby having a heart defect by 85%! Those statistics are music to parents' ears.

Looking Forward To:
Finding out the gender of our little one! I cannot believe that we find out in less than two days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS