Sunday, November 9, 2014

Our Reveal to Friends and Family

So how did we tell our friends and family about our impending new addition? We told everyone a bit differently and at different times.


I called my mom two days after we found out (we found out on September 16th) and told her the big news. I didn't do any special reveal for my mom or dad, I just knew I couldn't keep it from them for any length of time; so I just told them. They of course were ecstatic and promised they wouldn't tell anyone for the time being.

We told Evan's mom and dad pretty quickly as well. We planned a "baby" meal for Evan's Dad as he happened to be visiting soon after we found out our news. The meal consisted of a stir fry with baby carrots, baby corn, baby broccoli, etc.  



Next on my list was to tell our good friends, Brooke and Michael. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep the news from them very long because we always like to drink wine and/or beer when we get together. We were belatedly celebrating Micheal's birthday, so I snuck in another "gift" that was actually a card revealing our news. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS