Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pregnancy Week 13






How Far Along: 13 weeks
 
Size of Baby:
Baby is the size of a pea pod or a peach (depending on what app you look at)

Gender:
We have no idea. None at all. 

Maternity Clothes: A bunch of my work clothes are now almost too tight in the top region and in the middle due to the increasing size of the bump. 

Workouts: Three, getting a little better, but my plan is to step this up a good bit in the next couple of weeks. 
 
Weight Gain:
Total is 5 pounds (I swear about 4 pounds is in my boobs)! I think I am going to hate answering this each week....

Sleep: A good 8-9 hours nightly.I generally get really tired around 8 pm.

Cravings/Aversions: I LOVE Jimmy John’s vegetarian subs. Guacamole. Special K Red Berries. Pizza. 

Movement: None yet, I can't wait!

Nursery:
Is still a guestroom. We are waiting until we know the gender on Thanksgiving!

Symptoms:
The fatigue is much better, however I still do not have as much energy as I did pre-pregnancy.I am hoping that upping the workouts will help with the energy level.

What I Miss: Caesar salads and soft cheeses. Not much else.  
Mood: Happy. Anxious to find out our baby's gender next Thursday!!

Best Moment This Week:
Just knowing that Thanksgiving is almost here!

Looking Forward To:
Finding out the gender of our little one! I can't think about much else! I can't wait to get monogram after monogram of little outfits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS