Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Five on Friday

Evan's busy period at work is finally over so I am super excited to spend quality time with him this weekend. On the agenda...our baby registry!! Wish us luck! Without further ado, here are my five for this week:

{ONE} BabyList Registry (https://babyli.st)

We have decided to register through this site because you can combine items from essentially any registry/website to this one location. I really like this option because I always seem to find certain things at certain stores and I do not really like have to be limited to the selection that a couple particular stores have. So far we have been pretty pleased! Anyone have any specific recommendations for must have baby items? I am all ears!

{TWO}  Essie Tomboy No More Nail Polish Color

I love this color. It is essentially deep maroon color. Perfect for the holiday season!

{THREE} This little cuddlebug


I swear, ever since we found out I was pregnant, Bella has been even more attached at my hip! She not only now loves to snuggle, but likes to be right up against me on the couch or on my lap. This is all new for her. It will be interesting to see how she reacts when the baby is actually born!


{FOUR} Evan, Bella and I are taking our Christmas pictures this weekend. We are actually using a device that I purchased on amazon so that you can take your own pictures by a simple click of your cell phone. We used it to take our baby reveal pictures ourselves, it was super easy and I loved the flexibility of taking pictures when we wanted to. I highly recommend it. You can find it here on Amazon.
{FIVE} I couldn't resist and purchased this shirt from Etsy yesterday. I thought it was perfect for the holiday season. 



Linking up with DarciAprilChristina and Natasha for Five on Friday
and
 Lauren Elizabeth for High Five Friday.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. Whoa - a cell activated remote?! GENIUS. Interested to see how you like it!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS