Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Local Restaurant Recommendation: Fork

About  a month ago {clearly I am a bit delayed, sorry}, we ventured to Fork, a fairly new restaurant located near us in Cornelius, North Carolina.  I have been meaning to mention how much we enjoyed this meal and I definitely recommend it to others. Fork specialize in local farm to table fare.  Since the weather was relatively cool, we choose to sit outside on their quaint patio area. The menu is a bit pricey for our everyday; however not so extravagant to have to save it for an anniversary, birthday, etc. It also would be a great place to grab a couple of drinks after work or on the weekend.
 
A view from our patio table.
 
 


I had the scallops. They were perfectly cooked.
 

One thing I really liked about this place, is that the sides are meant to be shared. Accordingly, Evan and I each ordered a side, which was plenty for two to three people. We chose the Parmesan fries and the green beans.

Evan had the beef tenderloin medallions, which were also heavenly.
 
All in all, a great meal. We are fortunate to have so many great restaurants in Lake Norman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS