Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thoughts on Thursday: Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice is Back!!

Linking up with Annie from Home of the Malones and Natalie from East Coast Chic again for Thoughts on Thursday.

 
A heads up to all Pumpkin Spice Latte fans, it will be available  at Starbuck's to the masses on September 2nd, however, for some people, it will be available this coming Monday, August 25th! Apparently according to this article if you join @TheRealPSL on Twitter, you should be able to get PSLs on the August 25th date. I have downloaded the Twitter application on my iphone and added the above-mentioned group in an effort to hopefully be part of the early access. I will let you know if it works!    
 

 
 

 
 
Another hint that Fall is right around the corner, are all of the Fall magazines.  My favorite are always the Pottery Barn magazines. I already have my eye on some Fall decor for the home. More to come as I make some decisions in this area...
  


http://homeofmalones.blogspot.com/ 
Hurry up Fall and get here already!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO sad to see the summer go but I am looking forward to cozy sweaters and boots!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS