Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thoughts on Thursday: Update on Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Such

Linking up with Annie from Home of the Malones and Natalie from East Coast Chic again for Thoughts on Thursday.

I promised y'all an update on the Pumpkin Spice Latte situation at Starbucks.

I mentioned last week that I found an article claiming that if you followed @TheRealPSL on Twitter, you should be able to get PSLs one week early (August 25th).  I got got on Twitter and followed @TheRealPSL and tried to play the numerous games to be able to earn access; however, after trying for twenty minutes or so, I gave up.  Maybe this works, but it looked like it was going to be time consuming and I am at work, so I can't devote a lot of time to such things. Oh well, I tried. 

The good news is that PSLs will be available to all this coming Tuesday, September 2nd!!



Anyone else as crazy about PSLs as me? Did the Twitter method work for anyone?


http://homeofmalones.blogspot.com/ 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS