Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Trending Tuesday: Variation on a Classic: Polka Dots and Tortoise Shell

Happy Tuesday to all! I am linking up with AmandaKatieZelle, and Kristina for Trending Tuesday!

 Polka dots are not so much a trend for me, but rather a staple.  I have more polka dot dresses, shirts, shorts, you name it...than I can count. This post is more of a variation on a classic. Oddly enough, basically the whole ensemble is from Jcrew. I wore this for my first low country boil this weekend. It's a super casual, comfortable weekend look that still has a bit of class.

.




Factory Pull-On Short //Jcrew Factory Sleeveless Shirt {old, similar here}//Jcrew Clare Cardigan //Tortoise Shell Flip Flops {old, similar here}//Michael Kors Tortoise Shell Watch
Ray Ban Original Wayfarers //Kate Spade Small Square Studs {in Tortoise Shell}//Bag: Jcrew Market Tote {old, this year's version}

http://www.medicineandmanicures.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is such an adorable preppy look! I love the color combo of mustard and navy.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS