Friday, September 26, 2014

30th Birthday Plans

My 30th Birthday is tomorrow {still can't believe it} and to celebrate we are taking a mini-vacay to Hilton Head for one night and then three days in Charleston. I will have lots to recap once I return!  I am off to finish working and then packing {since the stomach bug has not allowed me to pack this weekend}!  Let's hope I can eat normal food by tomorrow! Fingers crossed!
 
 
In the meantime, below are two of the early birthday presents that I received from a very thoughtful co-worker {the 30 sucks one} and my mother-in-law and her soon to be husband {the beautiful flowers}!
 

 
 
 

 

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I really like your lovely Blog. Do you want to follow each other via GFC?
    If yes please tell me and i follow you 100% back :)

    Greetings & Kisses from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS