Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fall Decor

I may have mentioned it before, however in case it isn't obvious, fall is my favorite season. Accordingly, I always go a bit crazy with fall decor. This year, I used a lot of what I have used in the past, but also found some new decorative items that I wanted to share with everyone.

Malta Lantern {Pottery Barn} // Potpourri {Pottery Barn} // Pumpkins {Lowe's} // Faux Leaves {Home South}.

This is by our fireplace and the concept is always the same: I just mix-up what I put in the lanterns/vases so that I do not get bored with it from year to year. There is actually a battery powered light that is on timer in the lantern with the pumpkins, so it has this great romantic glow in the evening.



Pumpkin decals {Etsy} // Wreath: {old} Sturbridge Yankee Company// Fall Flag {Lowe's}

The white monogram turned out fairly well; however assembling it to the pumpkin was extremely difficult since the pumpkin is circular.





















Letter D {Hobby Lobby} // Fall Garland: {Home South} // Votive candles{Pottery Barn}{old}

I simply painted the letter D with some leftover chalk paint that I already had.








I am obsessed with this vase and flowers that I recently purchased from Pottery Barn. I think they are great for fall.

I love the woven pumpkins that they have at Pottery Barn; however, I was not a huge fan of the price. I found this pumpkin for $6 at an antique store in Cornelius.

 
Found these adorable mini faux pumpkins at a cute little store in Cornelius.


Just a little potpourri for our kitchen island. 

That about does it on Fall decor for us except I will add a few more things once we get to October for Halloween. 

What are your ideas for Fall decor?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS