Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Apple iPhone 6 Announcement today!?

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! I am a bit delayed given that it is Tuesday and it is my first post of the week; however, I developed a cold on Sunday and basically have been out of commission for the past 48 hours. I will have lots of pictures to post from the weekend tomorrow!
 
In the meantime, I am super excited about the likely iPhone 6 announement today at 1 pm! Apple has a countdown for the event on their website. I have been planning to get the new iphone for the past several months as my iPhone (the 4S) has seen better days. I will be getting this baby as soon as it is available!
 
 
Per Forbes Magazine, the iPhone 6 should be available in stores on Friday, September 19.  Eeek...that is just around the corner! According to rumors, the phone is supposed to have a larger screen and a much better camera; among other things.

 
Anyone else as excited to upgrade to the iPhone as I am!?

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS