Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Thoughts on Thursday: Fall 2014 TV Lineup

I am not sure if this is a good or bad thing, however, I have finally {almost} finished all of last season's shows that I DVR'd.  I dont know what got in to me this past year; but I just didn't seem to have as much time or feel the need to watch as much TV as I have previously. I guess the good news is my DVR has room to record this season's shows!

Here are a few of my favorite shows that I watch fairly regularly {when I have time} and several new ones {* denotes new this season} that I am looking forward to checking out:



 
Have to love Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory.

 

September 2014:

September 21st- The Good Wife

September 23rd- Person of Interest; The Big Bang Theory

September 24th- Nashville

September 25th- Grey’s Anatomy; Scandal; Parenthood; How to get Away with Murder**

September 28th- Revenge


 
 

October 2014:

 October 14th - Marry Me **
 
 

January 2014:

January 4th - Downton Abbey
 
 
Linking up with Annie from Home of the Malones and Natalie from East Coast Chic again for Thoughts on Thursday.
 
http://homeofmalones.blogspot.com/

What shows are you looking forward to this Fall?
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up!! I'm so excited for Scandal, Nashville, and Revenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I have never heard of How To Get Away With Murder. That sounds interesting!! I am anxious for the Black List to start back. That show is crazy!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS