Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Homeade Pumpkin Spice Creamer

Sorry I have been MIA (again) recently. Now that I am finally over my cold, it appears that I have some sort of stomach bug that I have been dealing with for the past several days (ugh). I think now that I just had my first "normal" meal a few minutes ago, that I may be turning the corner on this stomach bug...I sure hope so at least! I am hoping for no more illnesses for awhile.
 
On another note, lately, I have been trying to find products with more natural/less processed ingredients and that includes my coffee creamer. With it being fall now and Pumpkin being one of my most favorite flavors, I decided to put my own variation on a Pumpkin Spice Creamer. This is what I came up with:
 
 
Ingredients:
14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk
14 ounces of almond milk
3 tablespoons pumpkin
2 tablespoons maple syrup (mine's from Trader Joe's)
 1 tablespoon vanilla (I used vanilla paste, found here)
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
 
Directions: 
Although I have two small mason jars pictured here, to mix all of the ingredients, you will need one large mason jar. Start by putting a can of sweetened condensed milk and almond milk (or any kind of milk that is your preference) into the mason jar.  Add in pumpkin, vanilla, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice. Put the top on the jar and shake for a good thirty seconds. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.




Found these plastic lids for Mason jars at target. I love them and make for easy opening of my creamer in the mornings!

 Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious and I LOVE those plastic lids for the mason jars!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm!! Looks delicious & I love the mason jars!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS