Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Best Garlic Bread

I have never claimed to be the best cook, but generally I can follow a recipe pretty well. This is one of the few {very easy} things that I can make without a recipe. People always rave when I make this, so I figured I would share.
 

Ingredients:

loaf of bread {I generally use an Italian loaf, but almost any kind will work}
3-4  cloves of minced garlic
2 tablespoons parsley
1 tablespoon garlic powder
Apprximately 1/2 cup of butter of margerine {I use Smart Balance to be healthier}
 
Directions:  

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Cut loaf of bread into slices three quarters of the way through {this makes it easier to tear pieces off later}. Spread butter mixture in between bread pieces on one side. Wrap completely in aluminum foil and put bread in the oven at 400 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
 
Feel free to use more or less garlic depending on your preference. My family loves garlic, so we put a lot in our bread.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS