Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday: Greeting Cards

Linking up again with the lovely ladies of East Coast Chic and Home of the Malones for Thoughts on Thursday.

A couple thoughts on this Thursday prior to July 4th weekend; specifically regarding greeting cards:

I don't know about anyone else, but it seems to me that the cards these days at most stores are not that great. I feel like half the time I want to apologize to people for the card I get them because I think it is merely subpar. I will generally say to my parents: "sorry that is the best I could find; the card selection stinks this year."  And yes, I am that person that generally reads every card in the category I am looking for before making a card selection.  My goal is always to get a card that knocks that person's sock's off; know what I mean!? Unfortunately given the selection of cards out there, I don't always feel that's possible.  That's where these cards come in.

Emily McDowell Cards

A coworker and friend of mine, had a card on her desk last week and I loved it so much, I asked her where she got it. She directed me to Emily McDowell cards. These cards are not for everyone and may not be perfect for all ocassions, but I like them due to their dry humor!

 

Treat

More card ideas...another coworker and friend of mine mentioned this website called Treat, by Shutterfly, as a great place to create and endless posibility of custom cards. Generally. these cards appear to be more reasonable than most cards you would get at a store. I am definitely doing this for anniversarys and birthdays in the future!
 
How cute is this card?
 


Thoughts for Thursday

Hope everyone has a great July 4th Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS